WHAT IF I TOLD YOU…
- You could get better grades, with less studying than you are doing now.
- Smart people aren’t just gifted – they have a different learning strategy (that you can copy).
- Most people have no idea how they learn things. As a result, they can’t trainthemselves to be smart.
- Aced university finals with little or no studying.
- Scored first in an advanced inter-province chemistry exam. Without even being aware I needed to take the test until five minutes before writing it.
- Read over 70 books in a year.
- Scored in the top three percentile for a national exam. Despite never having taken the course being tested.
- Minimized course work to maintain an A average while running a business, taking frequent international trips and still having time to socialize and party.