In the next few minutes, you’re going to discover exactly what “whole wheat” bread, types of milk, sugar, and vegetable oils do to your body… plus you’ll discover why it’s NOT your fault if you’ve struggled to lose weight
These foods, commonly called “healthy” by experts, the media, and even the government, are actually silently harming the health of you and your family. But if you’ll continue reading you’re going to discover why you should eat MORE foods such as delicious butter, cream, cheese, coconut fat, avocados, and juicy steaks. If it seems odd to you, I’ll explain more in the article below…
by Mike Geary, aka ‘The Nutrition Watchdog’
Certified Nutrition Specialist, Best-Selling Author
Sep, 27, 2016
…and the fact is that some of the foods I listed in the article title above can not only DESTROY your hormones and metabolism, but may also CAUSE you to get heart disease, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and even cancer.
Not only that, but as you’ll see below, there’s a common plant-based food that you probably eat in restaurants frequently (I bet you ate this at least ONCE in the last week), and this common plant food is proven to CAUSE heart attacks!
You’ll see what I mean as you read the article below.
We’ll also show you exactly what you need to understand to eat in a way that BOOSTS your metabolism, balances hormones, PREVENTS heart attacks, STOPS cancer from forming in your body, and assures that you NEVER get type 2 diabetes, regardless of your “bad genetics”.
So let’s get right to it…
The 3 reasons you should NEVER eat wheat — Yes, even “whole wheat”
There are 3 main reasons why wheat is a terrible food for your body and does more harm than good…
Reason #1 — Wheat causes blood sugar disruption, Glaciation of your cells, increases AGING, weight gain & boosts Diabetes risk
Before I tell you why wheat can actually speed up the aging process in your body, let’s clarify some simple biochemistry in your body…
This deals with “glaciation” in your body, and substances called Advanced Glaciation End Products (AGEs). These nasty little compounds called AGEs speed up the aging process in your body including damage over time to your organs, your joints, and of course, wrinkled skin.
So with that said, what is one of the biggest factors that increase production of AGEs inside your body?
This may surprise you, but high blood sugar levels over time dramatically increase age-accelerating AGEs in your body.
This is why type 2 diabetics many times appear that they have not aged well and look older than their real age. But this age-increasing effect is NOT just limited to diabetics.
So, let’s get back to how “whole wheat” relates to this…
Here is a little-known fact that’s often covered up by the massive marketing campaigns by giant food companies that want you to believe that “whole wheat” is healthy for you…
… But the fact is that wheat contains a very unusual type of carbohydrate (not found in other foods) called Amylopectin-A, which has been found in some tests to spike your blood sugar HIGHER than even pure table sugar.In fact, amylopectin-A (from wheat) raises your blood sugar MORE than almost any other carbohydrate source on earth based on blood sugar response testing that’s documented in studies.
This means that wheat-based foods such as breads, bagels, cereals, muffins, and other baked goods often cause MUCH higher blood sugar levels than most other carbohydrate sources.
If you don’t believe me, here’s something you should know… I ran personal blood sugar tests on myself using a blood glucometer about 45 minutes after eating 2 slices of wheat bread vs eating a bowl of oatmeal, with equivalent grams of carbohydrates.
The blood sugar test results of wheat vs oatmeal:
2 slices of whole wheat toast:
45 minutes after consumption: Blood sugar spiked from 86 fasting level to 155
1 Bowl of Oatmeal (equivalent grams of carbs to 2 slices wheat toast)
45 minutes after consumption: Blood sugar increased from 86 fasting level to 112
As you know now, the higher your average blood sugar levels are over time, the more AGEs are formed inside your body, which makes you age FASTER.
Clearly, the whole wheat spiked blood sugar MUCH higher than the oatmeal, and if you don’t know, 155 is a massive blood sugar reading that will certainly contribute to faster aging if you eat wheat frequently… and most people eat wheat without even thinking about it at almost EVERY meal…Yikes!
Not only that, but the high blood sugar spikes caused by wheat also makes your body pump out more insulin which makes you pack on more body fat… Not fun at all!
These massive blood sugar spikes from eating wheat daily also cause damage over time to your blood sugar regulation system, harming your pancreas, causing insulin resistance, and eventually causing type 2 Diabetes. I think we have a strong case against eating so-called “healthy” wheat!
Reason #2 — Gluten and other gut-damaging compounds
The topic of gluten is on fire in the media lately…
…But most people are confused as to whether there’s any real health risks with gluten for the average person that doesn’t have Celiac disease.
The truth is that even if you are not officially “gluten intolerant” or “gluten sensitive“, there are hundreds of published studies that indicate that gluten can cause inflammation in your digestive system, and even cause “permeability” in your gut, which can lead to a health condition that’s on the rise lately called Leaky Gut, as well as other digestive issues and autoimmune problems.
Scientists theorize that the reason gluten is causing these digestive system problems is due to the excessive hybridization of wheat over the last 50 years, which has created newly modified gluten molecules that are foreign to the human digestive system compared to the ancient wheat that humans ate for several thousand years historically, and even compared to the wheat that your grandparents ate 50+ years ago.
Reason #3 — Antinutrients and mineral blockers in wheat
The third reason that wheat is terrible for you is that it contains what’s called “antinutrients“, which are naturally occurring compounds in the wheat plant, but can cause undesirable effects in humans that eat too much of them.
One of these antinutrients is called phytates, which blocks the absorption in your body of certain minerals like zinc, iron, manganese, and calcium if you eat wheat too often.
Again, most people eat wheat with almost every meal (cereal in the morning, bread on sandwich at lunch, and pasta or bread at dinner), so this can cause a mineral deficiency in your body over time that leads to many health conditions.
Wheat has other mineral blockers and antinutrients aside from phytates, such as lectins. Lectins are another constituent of wheat that causes gut irritation. Yet another reason to minimize or eliminate wheat from your diet.
There’s absolutely nothing “essential” about wheat in the human diet…It simply does more harm than good…period.
Many people often ask me… “But what about the FIBER in wheat? I thought that’s why it’s supposed to be healthy?”
Sorry, you can get ALL of the fiber you need from fruits, veggies, and nuts, without the digestive system damage and massive blood sugar issues that are caused by wheat.
The 3 reasons you should NEVER use Vegetable Oils…
Although vegetable oil has a healthy sounding name, it’s NOT made from vegetables…As you might already know, vegetable oil actually comes from any combination of corn oil, soybean oil, canola oil, safflower oil, and/or cottonseed oil, ALL of which are absolutely terrible for your health.
In fact, they are downright deadly, and I’m not exaggerating. Here’s why…
Reason #1 — Vegetable oils usually contain deadly trans fats, even if non-hydrogenated
You already KNOW that trans fats are deadly, so I won’t go into all of the science as to why trans fats kill you and DAMAGE your cell membranes in your body…leading to all sorts of scary health problems like cancer, obesity, Alzheimer’s, heart disease, and more.
Knowing these facts, I’m sure you already know to stay away from foods that contain partially hydrogenated vegetable oils. You’ve heard that a million times before.
However, what you probably DON’T know is that even non-hydrogenated vegetable oils (all vegetable oils are refined) also contain some trans fats due to the extremely high heat, solvents, and pressure they are exposed to during the refining process. And yes, this includes so-called “expeller pressed” vegetable oils as well.
All of this high heat and high pressure processing along with the use of hexane solvents actually forces some of the polyunsaturated content of vegetable oils (yes, even so-called “healthy” canola oil) to be transformed into trans fats and something even worse that we’ll talk about in a minute called “MegaTrans“.
According to Dr. Mary Enig, PhD, and Nutritional Biochemist, “Although the Canadian government lists the trans fat content of canola at a minimal 0.2 percent, research at the University of Florida at Gainesville, found trans fat levels as high as 4.6 percent in commercial liquid canola oil“.
And this is the garbage that the government and giant food conglomerates are marketing to you as a “healthy oil”! Don’t fall for it.
Reason #2 — Vegetable oils contain oxidized “mutated fats” that are worse than trans fat & CAUSE heart attacks
All vegetable oils contain oxidized fats due to the refining process and chemical reactions with the polyunsaturated fat content of vegetable oils.
Expert Nutrition author, Catherine Shanahan, MD, calls the fats in vegetable oils “MegaTrans”, because they are similar in chemistry to trans fats, but even WORSE.
And MegaTrans from vegetable oils are found in almost ALL processed packaged foods, as well as virtually ALL restaurant fryers.
French Fries proven to immediately harm your arteries after eating them:
Free radicals formed during the refining of vegetable oils create these “mutant” fats, which damage your cell membranes & chromosomes, and create massive inflammation in your body.
The free radicals in vegetable oils also damage your arteries, which can directly lead to a heart attack. Please be aware that this isn’t just a long-term risk of eating vegetable oils daily.
There are also studies that show immediate dysfunction in your arteries, also called endothelial function.
Catherine Shanahan, MD, cites in her book Deep Nutrition a study from New Zealand that showed that subjects who ate french fries from a restaurant fryer displayed immediate harm to their endothelial function of their arteries, going from a normal 7% dilation before eating the french fries to almost NO dilation at all (only 1%) AFTER eating the french fries. This is one thing that can cause a heart attack.
If you think I’m exaggerating, think again…
Dr Shanahan also surveyed hundreds of patients that were admitted to the hospital for a heart attack, and discovered that every single patient that just had a heart attack had consumed foods made with vegetable oils with their last meal before the heart attack…Scary huh!
Think about THAT next time you order the fries with that sandwich on the menu! It really is THAT serious.
Always ask to replace french fries that come with most meals with side veggies, fruit, or a salad instead. That may very well be the difference between dying tomorrow or enjoying many more years on this beautiful planet.
Reason #3 — Vegetable oils cause massive imbalances with your Omega-6 to Omega-3 fats ratio
One of the other MAJOR reasons that vegetable oils are killing you is they are mostly made up of inflammatory omega-6 fats, while having very little anti-inflammatory omega-3 fats.
The healthiest ratio from the scientific literature appears to be a ratio of 2:1 or even 1:1 for your omega-6 to omega-3 ratio. However, most vegetable oils skew your ratio as high as 20:1 or even 30:1 in favor of harmful inflammatory omega-6 fats.
And worse yet, these omega-6 fats are NOT the innocent type found in nuts, they are the “mutant” damaged MegaTrans type that harm the tissues of your body.
This Omega fat imbalance can be YET another reason why vegetable oils lead to heart disease, cancer, obesity, and many other degenerative diseases that WILL shorten your life significantly if you don’t cut out the vegetable oils ASAP.
As a quick note, the solution to all of these major problems with vegetable oils is to use healthy oils like coconut oil, olive oil, macadamia oil, avocado oil, and grass-fed butter, all of which are MUCH healthier than vegetable oils and don’t cause any of the problems we’ve described in this section of the article.
You’ve heard a million times from health experts, bloggers, and on the news that sugar is terrible for you, but most people don’t truly understand WHY it’s so bad…
In fact, most people falsely think that if they eat sugar, they can just exercise a little bit harder that day or the next day so they can “burn it off”…
Unfortunately, that kind of thinking will lead you to an early grave.
It’s not as simple as just “burning off sugar”…
It’s about what sugar does internally to the cells of your body, and how sugar gums up your internal workings, causing disease.
Once again, I’m not exaggerating here, so pay close attention…
If you knew exactly why sugar is so bad for you and exactly what it does to your cells in your body, I promise that you would think twice about eating that piece of cake, candy, sugary soft drink, fruit juice, or ice cream, or feeding them to your children.
Here are just a few of the reasons that sugar is killing you…
- Just like we talked about above with wheat, sugar also causes extreme fluctuations in your blood sugar, and excess blood sugar causes Glaciation inside your body, which accelerates the rate of aging of your organs, skin, arteries, and joints.
- Sugar also raises your triglycerides to dangerous levels, which can lead you to heart disease.
- If that weren’t bad enough, eating sugar too frequently also causes type 2 diabetes in the long run because you wear out your pancreas and insulin sensitivity.
- And if you need even MORE reasons why sugar will kill you, sugar also slows down your white blood cells, making infection more likely, and even allowing CANCER cells a better chance to form in your body.
Scary stuff huh!
Of course, you already know that sugar makes you fat, and gives you excess calories without any beneficial nutrients whatsoever.
To clarify, when we talk about how much damage sugar does to your body, we’re NOT talking about tiny amounts such as having 5 grams of sugar from a teaspoon of honey in your tea… Small amounts of natural sugar like that are not a problem.
The REAL damage occurs when you eat that piece of cake and ingest 40-50 grams of sugar in one sitting, or that bag of candy with 35+ grams of sugar, or that soft drink with 45 grams of sugar or more…
Or even that so-called “healthy” smoothie at the local smoothie shop that contains a whopping 80 grams of sugar because of all of the fruit syrups they use in them.
Now that you know why sugar, wheat, and vegetable oils are killing you and your family, maybe you’ll think twice about eating cereals, breads, bagels, muffins, candy, and processed foods or fried foods from restaurants that are cooked in vegetable oil.
Here are some examples of foods below that you might be eating and didn’t even realize they are making you fatter, and causing diabetes, heart disease, and cancer…
So-Called “Health Foods” That Are Causing You to GAIN More Body Fat?
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve walked into the kitchen of a client of mine that has hired me for nutritional counseling, and I’m shocked by what I see…
Almost every time, I see their kitchen cabinets and fridge LOADED with foods that they think are “healthy” (or have been deceived by clever food labels into believing are healthy), but in reality are fat-storing traps in disguise.
It’s not uncommon to see foods such as:
- whole grain breads
- whole grain cereals
- whole grain crackers (more of that wheat that’s killing you)
- soy milk
- tofu or “veggie burgers” (non-fermented soy can be harmful to your hormones)
- orange juice (loaded with too much fructose that raises your triglycerides)
- apple juice
- skim milk or homogenized milk
- margarine (deadly trans fat or even “MegaTrans”)
- pre-packaged “diet” dinners
- sport drinks
- protein bars (most are candy bars in disguise!)
- overly processed meal replacements (with more junk than healthy ingredients)
- rice cakes (massive blood sugar spike)
- pasta (more wheat to age you faster)
- diet ice cream or diet desserts
- so-called “energy” drinks
- low-fat foods (usually replaces fat with more sugar)
- low-carb processed foods
- soybean oil, corn oil, canola oil
- etc, etc.
I see this trend over and over again with almost every client when I first inspect their cabinets and the foods that they were buying that they thought were healthy.
What they don’t realize is that it’s these exact foods that are sabotaging their fat loss efforts, increasing their cravings, throwing their hormones out of whack, and CAUSING terrible diseases like Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Cancer.
Here’s Your Simple Fat Loss Solution…
I’m going to show you that eating for permanent fat loss and prevention of terrible diseases like diabetes, heart disease or cancer does NOT have to be complicated.
In fact, if you choose the RIGHT foods, and understand how these foods react with your body, this method is a way for you to automatically attain the right calorie level without the need to EVER count calories again.
That’s why I’ve teamed up with expert nutrition researcher, Catherine Ebeling, and we’ve co-authored this new program for you, that you can get shipped to directly to you FREE:
The Fat Burning Kitchen
Your 24-Hour Diet Transformation to Make Your Body a Fat-Burning Machine
Inside this brand new FREE book, you’ll discover:
- The true secret to making calorie-counting obsolete… this is the same principle that will automatically eliminate your cravings and control your appetite permanently (it’s the same reason that I personally haven’t had a real “craving” in at least 7 years) — pg 1-2
- The truth about polyunsaturated fats (omega-6’s and omega-3’s) that most food companies don’t want you to know — pg.18
- Which protein bars or energy bars are actually candy bars in disguise and which bars are actually good for you — pg.50
- The real deal on saturated fat and cholesterol, and why they are essential in your diet — pg.59 (Without enough saturated fats and cholesterol in your diet, you can actually HARM your hormone balance)
- The “whole grain” deception and why whole grain crackers, breads, and cereals are packing more bodyfat on you — pg.9
- Why that skim milk may not be so good for you after all, and the dirty truth about homogenized milk too — pg.29
- The one time when tilapia and salmon are NOT health foods (plus the best alternatives) — pg.36
- A healthy fat-burning burger option? Yes — pg.60
- Why soymilk, tofu, and veggie burgers could be increasing your belly fat — pg.41
- Are sports drinks stifling your fat-burning and making you AGE faster? — pg.46
- The ONLY truly healthy options for sweeteners… even non-caloric sweeteners — pg.83
- A surprisingly healthy fat in some animal products that actually helps you burn fat & build muscle (it even helps to fight cancer) — pg.60
- Why egg whites are actually WORSE for you than whole eggs — pg.65
- Do diet sodas and other diet drinks hurt your fat loss efforts? — pg.22
- Is whole milk actually better for you than skim milk? There’s more to the story — pg.67
- A type of saturated fat that actually helps to stimulate your metabolism — pg. 112
- The one time when delicious creamy chocolate can even help to prevent your sweet tooth cravings (It even helps improve your blood pressure too!) — pg.88
- Does green tea or oolong tea really increase your metabolism and help fat loss? The truth — pg.90
- Which fruits & veggies are okay to choose non-organic — pg.94
- …and TONS more secrets to help you permanently transform your diet to force your body to burn fat more effectively, while also preventing cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
Imagine waking up every morning FULL of energy, heading to the bathroom and looking at your reflection in the mirror and actually LOVING what you see…
… Now imagine heading to your kitchen and actually feeling good about the food and drinks you see in your refrigerator and cupboard — no more struggling trying to understand what’s healthy, what’s unhealthy, what’s going to help you lose weight, what’s going to make you gain weight…
… whether a certain food fits in to the latest and greatest diet fad of the month (they seem to pop up every month, right?).
Imagine how great you’ll look and feel when you KNOW the foods that are actually good for you, that boost your metabolism, heal your joints, MELT away stubborn fat, and FIGHT aging are actually DELICIOUS, loaded with nutrition, and satisfy your appetite!
Not only are you going to finally discover the truth about the foods in your kitchen and grocery store, but you’re also going to:
- Discover how protein from these specific types of animals, not ony HELP you burn fat and gain muscle, but are also high in heart-healthy fatty acids (I bet you didn’t know THIS)
- Delicious, nutritious, and mouth-watering meal ideas that not only satisfy your appetite (which STOPS dangerous cravings), but also burn stomach fat and FIGHT aging
- The 3 BEST types of wild-caught fish (a couple probably aren’t what you think), as well as a specific type of fish you should NEVER eat
- The truth about EGGS – the media makes it very difficult to understand whether you should or should not eat eggs… and why. Discover the truth about eggs, and why you should begin eating them regularly (but you must discover WHY first)
- Like cheese? You’re about to discover one of the BEST appetite-suppressants around… but you need to eat these specific types of cheese to get the benefit
- Coconut oil and stomach fat? The truth about coconut oil may surprise you!
- The best type of NUTS for fat loss – CAUTION: some of the most popular types of nuts found in grocery stores are NOT healthy, and actually CAUSE weight gain, but others are PROVEN in studies to reduce abdominal fat, balance blood sugar, and more!
- Discover “nature’s vaso-dilator” and how this 1 nutrient can drastically improve blood flow and circulation, which not only helps your heart, but also boosts your energy levels
- Discover how 1 very FATTY food actually helps your body burn MORE fat – very odd, but scientifically proven. This food is also GREAT for your brain, and makes a great snack for kids and toddlers.
- The BEST sweeteners to add to your food and drinks. You know that sugar is horrible for your waistline and health, but do you know the best things to use instead that add mouth-watering sweetness to your morning coffee, cereals, and desserts? Yes, you CAN enjoy your morning coffee while getting incredible health benefits from it too! Coffee is a rich source of powerful anti-aging antioxidants, but most people make it WRONG.
- Discover how chocolate can be enjoyed on a daily basis! This tip not only helps you LOSE fat, but also FIGHTS the aging process! Eat up and enjoy… but you must discover the very specific TYPE of chocolate first.